Placement cell is an important part of a developed institution. At SCP, placement cell prepares a strategy for training and placement with primary aim to find best jobs for all the students. This centre sets up healthy relationships and collaborations with research and development department, production department and quality control & assurance department of leading pharmaceutical companies. It aims at making students a part of planning, formatting and executing day-to-day activities of Training and Placement. This makes them a part of the procedural set-up, which goes a long way in building their responsible character and helps them to be good planners, confident individuals and better human beings.
Objectives of Placement Cell:
- To collect resumes from students.
- To upgrade personality and communication skills of students by inviting experts from outside for seminar and classes.
- To help students in resume writing.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and employment agencies.
- To conduct mock interviews and pre-placement talks.
- To place the students in well, recognized industries/institutions.
For any query and additional information, please contact the Placement Department: