With 5000 students pursuing Diploma, undergraduate and post graduate studies in engineering, MCA, Management and Pharmacy stands out as one of the finest colleges in Punjab.
Responding to the needs of globalization, GGS in its endeavour to reach out to every knowledge centre of the world has entered into academic partnership with more than 10 world class universities. In order to promote knowledge sharing and collaborative research, GGS embraced memberships of several important institutions including ISTE, IETE, SAE, and VLSI Society of India.
GGS’s unique focus on quality education with humane touch resulted in its transformation from a small technical institute to a world class institutions within the short span of time. The growth of GGS Sachdeva Group had a modest beginning in 2002 with a GGS College of Modern Technology in Kharar offering Diploma, undergraduate and post graduate courses in engineering, MBA and MCA. The later has now grown into GGS Sachdeva of Institutions having campuses in Kharar and Gharaun.
GGS-Sachdeva Group at a Glance….
1. Established in 2002 to provide quality technical education in engineering, MBA and MCA.
2. Lush green and fully Wi-Fi enabled campus, situated just 15 Kms from capital city Chandigarh.
3. All the technical courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of India and Govt, of Punjab.
4. Achieved cent per cent placement for all eligible students for all academic programmes.
5. Highly qualified and experienced faculty from prestigious universities i.e. IIT/IIM/NIT etc.
6. Campus Business Park TM College
7. Students secured merit positions in PTU.
8. Industry Institute interaction with more than 10 corporate giants.